Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 2 - Cebu City, Philippines

I flew on Philippine Airlines to Cebu City. The first attraction was a place called Tops. It is a magnificent view of the city. You can see for miles, and I felt that I was on top of the world; hence the name Tops. I then went to the Jumalon Butterfly Sanctuary. I had never seen anything like it. It was truly amazing. The butterflies flew all around and I took lots of pictures. I was told that it is one of the most popular tourist spots. Mag-Aso Falls came next. Mag-Aso falls is located in the heart of Antequera, Bohol. from Tagbilaran city, the province capital, there are buses and jeepneys that ply the Tagbilaran-Antequera route. Concrete steps led down to mountain to the twin falls. The water is clear and refreshing. The site is most like a spa. I ate dinner at Dakimong restaurant for dinner. I then went to check in at the Marco Polo Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment