Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 6 - Puerto Princesa, Philippines

 Honda Bay
I stayed the night and decided to stay one more day since there was so much to see. I ate breakfast at Cafe Arturo for breakfast.  The first thing on my list of things to do was to go to the Palawan Museum. The museum was created in 1991 with a vision of serving as a center and repository of relics and artifacts in Palawan. I found the foreign artifacts very interesting. I then went  to the Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm. At this prison, the prisoners are allowed to roam around freely and are checked with a head count 3 times a day. These prisoners don’t want to escape because the prison treats them well and they are happy there. The Honda Bay came next. This spot is said to be perfect for island-hopping and snorkeling. I did both. The reef is beautiful. I stayed at the Legend Hotel once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment