Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 4 - Davao, Philippines

 Pearl Farm
I had to leave very early in the morning to catch my flight from Tagbilaran to Davao. It was early and a little chilly as I toured Eden Nature Park. This park is full of vast gardens. When I was there, I definitely felt apart of nature, because you are so close to it. It is a natural paradise. I also went horseback riding. I then traveled to the Japanese Tunnel. The Filipinos dug this tunnel to help the Japanese hide during World War II. It gave me a chance to see how the soldiers lived. The next stop was Pearl Farm Beach Resort. Pearl Farm Beach Resort originally served as a cultivation farm of sea pearls. Today, it remains to live up to the value of luxury by being a leading resort destination for everyone in search for a perfect blend of fun and peaceful relaxation.This place is popular because of the beautiful pearls from this part of the ocean and the beach. I ate dinner at  Coco's Grill and I went to stay at the Marco Polo hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment